Today I was the happy recipient of a ’Very Inspiring Blogger Award’. Thank you for the nomination Girl in the Yellow Dress, your own blog is written with humour and is well worth a visit.
This unexpected recognition arrived on the day All4ballet clicked over 25,000 visits in the eight months since uploading my first post. I have been surprised and encouraged by the positive feedback from readers and by my growing number of followers. Thank you to Cheryl who inspired me to get started.
Here are the Award rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- List seven random things about yourself.
- Nominate other blogs.
- Notify the nominees.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
So, here we go:
- I am a vocational student of dance at The Royal Ballet School, London, in my fifth of eight years of training.
- My ambition is to become a professional ballet dancer (of course) and my dream is to dance Juliet in Romeo and Juliet.
- I find cats cute and spiders not.
- Fan of Ludovico Einaudi and Yann Tiersen music.
- Speak three languages (Kiwi mum and Italian dad gave me a head start here).
- Passed my moped licence aged 14 and have my own Piaggio to get about on.
- Health freak and a bit of a perfectionist.
My three recipients for the Very Inspiring Blog Award are:
Tutus & Tea These are the off-beat chronicles and culinary curiosities of a ballerina living abroad. Shelby Elsbree is a ballet dancer, a learning photographer and a ‘Petite Épicurienne’.
QWERKY Peter teaches blind children to use computers. If that is not inspiring enough, he is a musician and he takes amazing pictures. Qwerky is his current blog, but an earlier page is well worth a visit too: Phi One
Ballet News – Cupcakes and Conversation Ballet News has something for everyone with an interest in ballet, but ‘Cupcakes and Conversation’ is the page that inspires me most. This is definitely a blog to follow.
Please take a moment to visit these sites.